Welcome To Citizens State Bank's Online Mortgage Page
If you're applying for a loan with our Online Mortgage Application, we recommend gathering the following documents and information before you get started:
- Current and former employers' contact information (names, addresses and phone numbers)
- Salary history, including bonuses, commissions, dividends, rental income, etc.
- Housing expenses (monthly rent or mortgage payment amounts, insurance payments, real estate taxes, homeowners and association dues, etc.)
- Year, make, model and estimated value of vehicles you currently own
- Liquid Assets (ie. assets that are easily convertible to cash), including checking, saving and money market accounts, trust funds, etc.
- Liabilities, including balances on credit cards, auto loans, student loans, etc.
Additionally, bank representatives will need to review the following documentation once your application is accepted:
- Paycheck stubs for all present jobs for the past 30 days
- Copies of W2 forms from the past two years
- Last two original monthly bank statements (all pages)
If at any time you need to take a break or retrieve something required to complete the application, simply log out and log back in when you're ready. By logging out, your progress will be saved, and you can pick up right where you left off.
Once you've gathered the above material, simply click on the "GET STARTED" button on the left side of the page and create your personal online account.
Should you need assistance, please use the information provided below to contact a representative.